Flexi-Fi Finance From €21.07 Per Week
Finance this product for €21.07 a week when repaid over 3 years. Apply Now
Free Home Demonstration
Click here to book your home demo in Dublin
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 is a brand new design of ultra lightweight folding electric wheelchair that folds in literally a few seconds in one movement without needing to disassemble.
It is roomier and very comfortable to sit in and comes with the option to use up to four batteries for excellent range. You can travel by airline by using one battery which will reduce your range on holiday accordingly.
Finding a lightweight, strong and sturdy model isn’t an easy task, but we have successfully combined these three important features in one reliable electric wheelchair.
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 features a brand new frame design frame manufacturered from magnesium / alumininium alloy giving a lifting weight of 23 kgs without batteries.
- New Ultra lightweight Magnesium / aluminium alloy frame
- Fits easily into the trunk of most vehicles,
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Airline friendly 2 x 24 V x 7Ah Lithium batteries
- Charging time 6-8hours
- Chargeable on or off board
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
- Max User weight 150 kg / 23.6 stone
- Lightweight aluminum-alloy frame, only 26kg including 2 x batteries
- Climbing slope 12″
- Reliable, easy to use 360 degree joystick controller
- Two quiet brushless motors for ultimate power (250W)
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety
Flying with your FOLDACHAIR® D10
The Civil Aviation Authority restricts the battery capacity of any products containing Lithium Ion batteries to a maxium of 300 WH and they do not make an exception for mobility equipment.
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 comes as standard with 2 x 24 V x 7Ah batteries which is 336 WH.
If you are flying you should therefore remove all but one of the battery packs before flying to reduce the battery capacity to 168 WH.
Please bear in mind that this will at least half the range of your D10.
You should always check ahead with individual airlines to check their own policies before booking your flight.